True Tech Solutions is Partner with World Class IOT solutions provider enabling Organizations to Internet of Things around the world using the Impinj platform to connect items to applications. By connecting everyday items to applications, companies can improve efficiencies, increase sales, and delight customers. Our platform is easy to deploy and use, and applicable to nearly any use case, we offer the only integrated RAIN RFID platform spanning endpoints, connectivity, and software.
RFID Solutions for Internet of Things
- Implement real-time inventory visibility to identify, locate and sell products from all retail locations through multiple channels.
- Automated inventory counts offer powerful insights into store operations and customer preferences—all delivered in real-time.
- Increase supply chain efficiency and reduce errors
- Use of digital signs and interactive displays engage customers, streamline services and meet the high expectations of modern shoppers.
- Protection against loss, theft and counterfeiting
- Accurate data analytics for intelligent business solutions.
Supply Chain & Logistics
- Shipment Verification – Automate tracking of shipments moving in and out of warehouse
- Asset Management – Automate check-in and -out procedures, maintenance alerts, and location monitoring. Know where assets are, and if they’re ready for shipment and spend less time looking for items and more time using them.
- Optimize Operations – Automate the tracking and movement of goods and assets. to gain item-level insight that identify bottlenecks and traffic patterns.
- Warehouse Inventory Locations – Track every item in your warehouse so you know where everything is. Optimize storage and product movement.
- Asset Management – See the real-time location of items and automate the management of equipment, files, and other assets.
- Supply Chain Effectiveness – Automate product management from manufacturer to healthcare organization to point-of-care
- Inventory Management – Get accurate information about the location, availability and consumption of supplies.
- Patient Case & Experience – Gain visibility into patterns of movement through your facility. Automate workflow of patients and caregivers
- Linen & Uniform Tracking – Automate the tracking of fabric items like linens and uniforms to ensure items don’t go astray.
- Warehouse Inventory Location – Easily identify both an item and its location within your warehouse to help workers find what they’re looking for and confirm that it’s the right thing – eliminating errors and providing for flexible storage plans.
- Asset Management – Save time and lower costs by tracking reusable containers. Ensure easy returns, proper use, orderly storage and streamlined check-in/check-out procedures. Manage valuable equipment and tools to increase utilization, manage maintenance, comply with safety requirements and improve efficiency.